    Toasted Guest

    I haven't go an Internet Explorer icon in my Quick Launch bar. How do I put
    one there?

    Toasted, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Toasted

    trout Guest

    If you have one on your Desktop; copy it and paste, or drag it
    there.

    trout, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Toasted

    °Mike° Guest

    You should have a shortcut on your Start menu. Right click on it
    and select 'Copy'. Now right click on the desktop and choose
    'Paste'. Drag the shortcut from your desktop to your QL bar.

    °Mike°, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Toasted

    Toasted Guest

    ty