    I'm running XP Pro SP2

    Cheers,
    Ken Russell

    Rusty, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Download and run "HijackThis" and look for the following entry:

    F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\Windows\System32\wsaupdater.exe

    Paste that line into Google and find a fix.
    It will in something like:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

    Senior's Guide to Computers
    http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

    Seniors Guide to Computers, Mar 22, 2007