    --Thomas Reed
    Rocket Computers
    (978)745-2000 x207

    Thomas Reed, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Thomas Reed

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Try giving Rocket Computers a call @ (978)745-2000.

    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Thomas Reed

    Palindrome Guest

    <snip of description of computer problem that no-one in the computer
    profession
    would regard as adequate>
    That was mean - they are probably still wondering why it is always
    engaged...

    Palindrome, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Thomas Reed

    PuddleNuts Guest

    bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah

    LMAO

    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Thomas Reed

    why? Guest

    Although quite funny.

    http://www.rocketcomputers.com/
    Improve Upon Everything You Touch

    Our Mission
    Provide the most comprehensive technology consulting through customized
    computing solutions with unparalleled customer service and support while
    reducing the risk of technological obsolescence.

    Products
    Rocket Computers Features a Full Line of Custom-Built Hardware Solutions
    in Support of Your Mission Critical Applications.

    As usual, DOCTYPE on the page so author 'pretends' to follow some sort
    of standard then this happens.
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.rocketcomputers.com/mainbody.htm
    This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!

    Me

    why?, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Thomas Reed

    PuddleNuts Guest

    why? wrote:

    HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

    I don't mean to bust on the guy, but hey!

    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  7. Thomas Reed

    Thomas Reed Guest

    Ok I desevre all that..but still I have run into it about 10 times in
    the past month with different setups and there seems to be no
    explantion for it at all..

    --Thomas Reed

    Thomas Reed, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Thomas Reed

    Palindrome Guest

    Well, give a more professional description of the problem and what you
    have looked at. Delays are caused by resource limitations and you should
    be able to identify which resource is the limiting factor. Changing
    network protocols can often be illuminating if you think that data
    transfer is the problem.

    Palindrome, Apr 9, 2004