QueueBrowser not scaning all messages in JMS queue (ie not showing inprogress message

Discussion in 'Software' started by thilsen, Jul 10, 2007.

  1. thilsen

    thilsen

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I am using JMS in jboss-3.2.3, when scaning for pending messages i am using QueueBrowser.
    But QueueBrowser not scaning all messages in JMS queue (ie not showing inprogress message)
    But i need to know all messages including ongoing messages..
    Antone plz help me

    I am using Queuesender and QueueReceiver ..But some Exception or Error causes my JMS server(QueueReceiver listening for onMessage()) hanged up..and not responding to remaining messages...So i need to find pending messags in JMS queue..How can find?
    Now i am using QueueBrowser to get list of pending msgs in queue... But doesn't contains Message which passed for processing (called onMessage())
    .. But i need to find this also..How can?

    Thanks,
    Thilsen

    thilsen, Jul 10, 2007