    Sanjiv Guest

    Hi
    The exam process is good but the question sets must be changed each month. The same question sets should not be repeated saveral times

    Sanjiv, May 14, 2004

  2. Sanjiv

    Anonymous Guest

    Who are you talking to?

    Anonymous, May 14, 2004

  3. Sanjiv

    Eric Guest

    There's a pool with a lot of questions in it. They pick 50-60 questions
    from the pool each time a person takes the test.

    I understand a certain number of questions are changed in the question
    pool every couple months. But I don't know exactly how this works -
    this is a Microsoft secret.

    Some people suggest that some tests will have new questions as a trial
    - to see how many people get them right. They won't be graded in this
    case. I don't know if this is true.

    Eric

    Eric, May 14, 2004