    3) What is the highest score a person can get?
    4) What is considered as passed?

    thnaks

    ×בי, Feb 12, 2007

  2. Answers below:

    Having heard different numbers from different people, the answer is "it
    depends."
    Occasionally, Microsoft will put in ungraded questions in order to see if
    they should be included in the question pool as a graded question in the
    future. How many of these questions you get will determine how many total
    questions you get.
    You will receive a numbered score at the end.
    This is a Microsoft secret. On some tests I have heard people get an 1100,
    but I don't know if this is true for the 70-316.
    For all exams, the passing score is 700. This is why the maximum score may
    be 900 on some exams and 1100 (or more) on others.

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 12, 2007

  3. ×בי

    ×בי Guest

    Thanks, I'll :)