    Hi!

    How many questions are there in a 70-290 exam?

    Thanx!

    frederick, May 23, 2007

  2. Any Microsoft Exam has usually between 50-70 questions, give or take a few.

    --
    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]
    MCDST

    Microsoft Webcast TODAY, 5/23/07, at 5pm PST:
    Protecting the Integrity of Microsoft Certifications

    http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=
    1032337637&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US

    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard], May 23, 2007

  3. frederick

    frederick Guest

    And how many questions may I answer correctly? 50%? 70%?

    Thanx.

    frederick, May 23, 2007
  4. I recommend answering them all correctly, for good measure.

    Mostly Gizzards, May 23, 2007
  5. frederick

    TBone Guest

    That's like asking how many licks it takes to get to the centre of a
    tootsie pop.

    Since you had to ask, you've already failed. If you beg forgiveness I'll
    give you a reprieve...

    Okay, that wasn't exactly sincere begging, so I'll just give you a hint:

    I'm pretty sure you'll find the answer in the same place all the other
    people who asked this question before you did. Anyone who doesn't cite
    proof is pulling number out of their a$$.

    TBone, May 23, 2007
  6. frederick

    TBone Guest

    <non usenet friendly sig snipped>

    Ye ghods, give a guy a chance to change identites and he gets all
    speculative.

    TBone, May 23, 2007
  7. frederick

    CBIC Guest

    Careful there Tbone or he'll cry that you're harassing him.

    CBIC, May 23, 2007
  8. frederick

    catwalker63 Guest

    frederick piffled away vaguely:
    Nobody knows. MS deliberately keeps that information secret for exam
    security. And it's irrelevant. Know the material and you'll pass.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 24, 2007
  9. frederick

    frederick Guest

    Thanx to people that answered something coherent....

    frederick, May 24, 2007
  10. frederick

    TBone Guest

    If you wanted something correct, then you are welcome. Answers from people
    attempting to be helpful who are really just speculating will do you more
    harm then good.

    TBone, May 24, 2007
  11. frederick

    CBIC Guest

    I think that comment borders on harrassment. ;-)

    CBIC, May 24, 2007
  12. frederick

    MattiMac Guest

    Hi there
    its 50. I took it couple of months ago.
    Unfortunatelly I failed.
    would you know any extra material for preparation apart from training kit?
    what do you use if you dont mind me asking, mate?
    I am particulary interested in 70-291, cos I'm planning to take it very soon.

    thaks
    Matti

    MattiMac, May 25, 2007
  13. frederick

    Nicolinux Guest

    I am using brains's oil and time.
    And is never enough. RAS will never be my friend

    --
    Lodo Nicolino
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    Nicolinux, May 25, 2007