    I would like to know also this info for the others exams
    for the MCSD.NET certification

    Thanks in advance.

    Alonso Cayro, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Hi Alonso,

    These questions are asked and answered here on a daily basis, and the
    answers are all archived in Google Groups. Try going to groups.google.com
    and putting something like >70-306 "how many questions"< in the search box.

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Alonso Cayro

    Guest Guest

    three case studies and usually around 35 - 40 questions.
    Total time around 2-2.5 hours

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004