    =:)

    thanks guyz..

    Neel.

    Guest, May 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    Egghead Guest

    ya, u can mark Qs and go back later.
    As long as you pass, no one really care :)
    ya, right away
    Go to do the M$ skills assessment @ M$ website, get more idea

    Egghead, May 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the prompt reply, I really appreciated it. =:)

    Neel.

    Guest, May 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    Saga Guest

    A friend once asked me:

    "What do you call the medical student that was last in his class?"

    Answer: A doctor <g>

    Saga

    Saga, May 27, 2005