    Im actually studying for 70-215 Exam, but i wonder why the Transcender exam
    and Boson Exam have questions about Active Directory???
    Why Active Directory???

    Ing. René Antón Castillo, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Ing. René Antón Castillo

    Cheeseburger Guest

    Don't worry, any AD questions on that test will be simple.

    Cheeseburger, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Ing. René Antón Castillo

    Maestro Guest

    70-215 is the server exam. AD is run on servers.

    Maestro, Jul 26, 2003
  4. some basic AD qn.. :D
    70-215 is the server exam. AD is run on servers.

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 26, 2003
  5. Ing. René Antón Castillo

    licknlabia Guest

    70-217 there maestro is the AD one.

    215, barely touches it.

    haven't you gotten that far?

    70-215 is the server exam. AD is run on servers.

    licknlabia, Jul 26, 2003
  6. Simply this is a Server exam, and AD is installed on the server, but in 217
    you will have more questions about AD.

    Mario

    Mario \(NT4&W2K\), Jul 26, 2003
  7. Ing. René Antón Castillo

    Gary - US Guest

    Bring it on PA.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    I agree, too many JERKS out here. Love to meet them in
    person. Just how critical, or should I say TUFF will they
    be? Also to the person who originally posted, Transcender
    5.0 will get you now where with 215(server)You better
    study(practice)others if you can.

    Gary - US, Jul 27, 2003
  8. Hola Rene, cuantas [preguntas tiene el examen de
    Transcender. Yo adquiri self test software y tiene algunas
    preguntas relacionadas al AD pero no muchas. De donde
    eres? Cuantos examenes has completado?
    Saludes
    Juan Carlos

    Juan Carlos Morales, Jul 28, 2003