    nitewolf Guest

    has anyone tried eEngine at www.examways.com ?if so can u please tell me how
    accurate is it.I am about to study for 70-290

    nitewolf, May 12, 2009

  2. nitewolf

    TBone Guest

    I would hope nobody has tried it, since if MS finds out they will ban you
    from certification.

    According to certguard.com, its a dump... and looking at the site, it looks
    pretty suspicious to me (i.e. no physical address or phone #).

    TBone, May 12, 2009

  3. nitewolf

    JohnB Guest

    Their prices are very low, for legitimate tests. If it seems to good to be
    true, it usually is.

    If you look on this page:
    http://www.certbible.org/free-testking-examways-microsoft-certification-exam/
    You can see examWays tests listed along with Testking exams. Which everyone
    knows are dumps. So from that, I'd say it's a dump site.

    There are a lot of legit "practice test" websites and products out there.
    They're not hard to find, and generally charge in the neighborhood of $100.
    Which is why I think that is a dump site.

    JohnB, May 12, 2009