    Maker?

    Thanks

    JohnF

    JohnF, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Karaoke machines use a format called CD+G [1], which is an *enhanced* audio
    CD, with song lyrics and simple graphics [2] embedded in the audio tracks.

    Google for 'CD+G' and 'authoring'

    [1] Compact Disc + Graphics

    [2] 'Simple graphics' meaning Commodore 64 or Sinclair Spectrum style
    graphics, definately *not* photo-quality.

    michael turner, Dec 17, 2003