    Is there anyone who passed the exam without using
    the letter case convention?

    Thanks in advance...

    Pedestrian Ooi, Jun 9, 2007

  2. That is not required of SQL, so I don't see why it would be required for the
    exam, but I could be wrong.

    AFAIK, showing the KEYWORDS in all caps is to help you (and your peer
    programmers) determine what is (and is not) a variable part of the SQL
    Statement.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jun 12, 2007

  3. Thanks for your advice.
    --
    Regards,
    Pedestrian

    Pedestrian Ooi, Jun 16, 2007
  4. Dear Friend
    Yes I have passed the Exam and the semulation were tricky yes
    But for your question
    No
    There is no need to use Case-Sensitive in reply

    But here is a guide when using the semulation part :
    The semulation part will not work in some places , you will try to open some
    windows and it won't open .. so you will know that what you are thinking in
    is not right .
    and you must try to think in someplace else.

    I wish you all luck

    Yours
    Said Fawzy
    Egypt

    Problem when opening Accsess files, Jun 24, 2007