Question Time!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ian, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Ian

The Modfather

Ok, so just pick a winner out of a hat or something, get it out of the way so everyone trusts everyone else here. And do what Unholy says, otherwise his contacts won't be happy and he loses credibility and that's not fair to him.

The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

unholy

my creditbility is creditable please be careful it is also fragile, so smile and nod... how many "ile" words did i just use?

lets get this HDD on the bench of a winner :D

unholy, Dec 5, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

The Modfather

Um, it's credibility, not creditability or creditbility. One sounds like how able you would be to get a Master Card and the other sounds like a Master Card for a Hillbilly. :)

The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Ian

mandeep_sony

hi i am new to this forum.. I want to prepare for MCSE 2003, I have no practical experience but i have a masters in IT with outstanding results. can you please guide me what steps i need to follow to get certified and what prerequists MCSE has?

mandeep_sony, Dec 7, 2008
  5. Ian

angelinalove

thanks for sharing the info, I have got a lot of knowledge through this post. though this forum is very informative.

angelinalove, Jan 9, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question