    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, so just pick a winner out of a hat or something, get it out of the way so everyone trusts everyone else here. And do what Unholy says, otherwise his contacts won't be happy and he loses credibility and that's not fair to him.

    The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Ian

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    my creditbility is creditable please be careful it is also fragile, so smile and nod... how many "ile" words did i just use?

    lets get this HDD on the bench of a winner :D

    unholy, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Ian

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, it's credibility, not creditability or creditbility. One sounds like how able you would be to get a Master Card and the other sounds like a Master Card for a Hillbilly. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Ian

    mandeep_sony

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Melbourne
    hi i am new to this forum.. I want to prepare for MCSE 2003, I have no practical experience but i have a masters in IT with outstanding results. can you please guide me what steps i need to follow to get certified and what prerequists MCSE has?

    mandeep_sony, Dec 7, 2008
  5. Ian

    angelinalove

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks for sharing the info, I have got a lot of knowledge through this post. though this forum is very informative.

    angelinalove, Jan 9, 2009