    new 0.9.2 version?

    Thanks.

    , Jul 9, 2004

  2. Mueen Nawaz Guest

    wrote:
    > Do I have to uninstall my 0.8 version of Firefox before installing the
    > new 0.9.2 version?

    Probably a good idea.

    You _don't_ need to eremove your profile folder. Everything (relevant)
    will be imported from there. It may be a good idea to disable all
    extensions first, though.

    --
    Mueen

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 9, 2004

  3. .BRIAN. Guest

    On 7/9/2004 09:57 AM, wrote:

    > Do I have to uninstall my 0.8 version of Firefox before installing the
    > new 0.9.2 version?

    No. You do not have to uninstall the old version before installing the
    newest version. And I always recommend you do leave the old version
    installed until you verify the newest version works properly.

    --
    Brian

    .BRIAN., Jul 9, 2004