    cure other than deleting the newsgroup and subscribing again? Thanks
    for any answers.

    Lee

    Delete, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Close TB, and navigate to the News subfolder in your profile folder.
    Find the msf file for the newsgroup and delete it. For example, the
    ..msf file for this group would be alt.fan.mozilla.msf.

    Open Thunderbird and go to the group. Headers will have to be
    redownloaded, but once its done, all should be as before.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 9, 2005

    John Cheever Guest

    Hi Lee,

    Umm... where is the profile folder? :O/

    John Cheever, Feb 12, 2005

    Roland Guest

    Roland, Feb 12, 2005

    John Cheever Guest

    Thunderbird wasn't in that folder. However Firefox and Firebird were.
    Still, I did as instructed and it worked.
    Thanks to all.

    John Cheever, Feb 12, 2005
  6. Thunderbird profiles live in their own folder in Application Data,
    rather then as a subfolder in the Mozilla folder.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 12, 2005