    puls a second test on the MCSE track but, didn't want to assume.

    Thanks,

    kgn2outlaw

    kgn2outlaw, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 6, 2003

  3. MCP + 1 is a married MCP

    MCP ^2 (Squared) is an MCP who is married to another MCP

    MCP ^3 (Cubed) is a hermaphroditic MCP who is married

    MCP + 3 is a married MCP with two kids

    You get the idea.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 6, 2003
  4. kgn2outlaw

    kgn2outlaw Guest

    Found it, actually is the letter I not the number 1 so it is MCP + Internet

    kgn2outlaw

    kgn2outlaw, Aug 6, 2003
  5. The second element of array MCP.

    --