    then please help me out.

    thanks,
    ~Wasay

    Wasay, Apr 15, 2008

  2. Wasay

    Moez Guest

    All you need is read this course, "Inside Microsoft Windows SharePoint
    Services 3.0".

    Even if you had a cool experience with wss 3.0, that wont be enough, the
    test drives you into best practise usage, and all wss sides.

    I can remember with my first steps with wss and moss, I was just cutomizing,
    I implemented too much applications wss based, but this course I relized that
    all but a professional in wss.

    Have a nice Prac. See ya

    Moez, Apr 15, 2008

  3. Wasay

    ritschel Guest

    Hi Wasay

    I passed the exam yesterday after following a course where we used 'Inside
    Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0'. And I agree with Moez, this book
    is great

    Regards,
    Ritschel

    ritschel, Jun 25, 2008