    Which exam prep in your opinion is more like the real exam - TestOut or the
    MS software that comes with the 70-290/291 study guides? Which is a more
    accurate indicator of exam readiness?

    Mr. D, Feb 18, 2009

  2. Mr. D

    Gabe Guest

    I used Microsoft's books. I bought the 4 pack that included 290, 291, 293,
    and 294, and also included a trial copy of Windows Server 2003. Based on this
    I have passed 290, 291, and 293.

    My 294 test is coming up next week, then 298 shortly thereafter. I recommend
    the MS books. I think they are easy to understand and the testing software is
    a good gauge of your retention. If you can get a set that included the server
    software, nothing that you just "read" will beat that.

    Good luck.

    Gabe, Apr 7, 2009