    In Windows Explorer when you right click there is a menu named "New".

    How do I edit, add or remove entries here?

    Thanks.

    vbMark, Oct 20, 2005

  2. vbMark

    Brian Guest

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnewadd.htm

    Brian, Oct 20, 2005

  3. vbMark

    Brian Guest

    by the way. if you also want to remove entries same but the other way
    around.
    e.g want to get rid of new exel sheet from the new menu. just search for
    ..xls within the key described on that page. and delete all the FileName
    string values found in the ShellNew subkey.. no need to restart windows btw.
    just F5 the registry and desktop.. new>>exel spreadsheet will be gone.

    Brian, Oct 20, 2005