    is the real exam closed to the Practice test??

    and is anyone know there an intnet site have some more practice test??

    thank you a lot guys

    Guest, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp has links to other
    sample exams. If you know the objectives you're on the way to passing. The
    real exam is way *harder* than any practice test. Install, configure, break
    and fix Windows Server 2003 as much as possible, either using a Virtual PC
    or real pcs.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thank you for ur answer, but u didn't really answer my question, i want more
    practical question, not those sample question from MS, and is anyone use this
    book for self study 70-290??

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As berman once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Actually he did answer your question.

    kpg, Mar 10, 2006