    policy, but i just can't find similar functionality in the IOS group policy.

    Any help appreciated!
    TIA.

    Uto cen, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Uto cen

    Uli Link Guest

    IOS 12.3(8)T introduced Crypto Clear Text ACLs.

    crypto map sample_cmap 100 ipsec-isakmp
    set ip access-group 110 in
    set ip access-group 111 out

    So access-list 110 will filter (or permit!) traffic independant from the
    inbound ACL on the interface with the crypto map
    access-list 111 is able to restrict the traffic from router into the
    IPsec tunnel.

    Uli Link, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Uto cen

    Uto cen Guest

    Thanks! Exactly what I needed to know.
    And that should work for dynamic maps as well?

    Uto cen, Jan 26, 2007