    That's the impression I get, but I just wanted to confirm that.

    Thanks!

    Steve Pfister //

    Steve Pfister, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Steve Pfister

    RC Guest

    I know it's been a while since you posted, but I wanted to let you know
    there is a better way.
    Where are you located (just curious)?

    Take out the TSU, install a Cisco router with a Voice trunk (configured with
    QoS) on each side. Now bandwidth is assigned dynamically so if no one is on
    the phone site-to-site you get it all for data, and the voice is compressed.
    If you still need more, add another T1 interface and bond them in the
    router. We've been doing this for years works great.
    --
    Randall Cohen
    Sr. Systems Engineer

    RC, Sep 5, 2003