    Techie Guest

    I know the test is pass or fail but does anyone remember what the passing
    score was before it went to Pass or Fail?

    Techie, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Techie

    Paul Guest

    I think 790/1000

    Paul, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Techie

    Randy Guest

    I thought I read somewhere that the score needs to be an
    80, and that it used to be only 70. I will try to find my
    source.

    Randy, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Techie

    Randy Guest

    I found the reference. If you take the practice exam from
    Measureup.com (which microsoft has a link to) the passing
    score is an 80. This was for the 70-210 exam.

    Randy, Jul 16, 2003
  5. Techie

    Damion Guest

    Hey Techie,
    For some reason I was thinking when I took it it was like
    680/1000. I could be mistaken, but thats just what I was
    thinking.

    Damion, Jul 16, 2003
  6. When i took the 70-215 exam the passing score was 660/1000

    \jjlp

    Jesper Pedersen, Jul 16, 2003
  7. its 600+

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 16, 2003
  8. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Thanks All, appreciate the input.

    Techie, Jul 17, 2003
  9. Techie

    Damion Guest

    NP Bro, glad to help. Let us know if you find the
    official answer.

    Damion, Jul 17, 2003
  10. Techie

    Damion Guest

    GL Bro, I may or may not take 216 tom. and I am scared. I
    have been reading all week and feel pretty insecure about
    it, but atleast I may learn something if nothing else.
    But anyways GL, and I will let know what happens for me.

    Damion

    Damion, Jul 18, 2003