    components with Dell computers.

    Thanks.

    -Mike

    Mike, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Mike

    Ionizer Guest

    Start button, right-click on My Computer, then click on Properties. The
    General tab should tell you the basics- there, my details are indicated as
    a Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 GHz with 512MB of RAM. Then you can click on the
    Hardware tab and then on the Device Manager button to have a look at all
    of your components, the driver versions they use, etc.

    I'm sure Dell didn't rip you off, but let us know.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Mike

    DH Guest

    For all operating systems you can go to www.belarc.com . Download the
    belarc advisor. It will tell you everything you ever wanted to know and
    then some.

    Dave H.

    DH, Sep 12, 2004