    Stephanie McDonald
    Employment Representative
    Amherst Technologies

    Stephanie McDonald, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Stephanie McDonald

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Let's don't be silly.

    She asked for a NEWSGROUP not a WEB SITE.

    Stephanie, try:

    alt.will.admin.networks.for.food

    BTW, R U Hawt?

    --
    Fris "alt.if.i.lived.in.el.paso.i.would.not.have.been.a.smart.ass" beeĀ®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Stephanie McDonald

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Stephanie,

    I can't offer any newsgroups, but I might be interested in the position. I
    am currently in Las Cruces.

    email me at , and I'll send you a resume, and we can
    talk after that.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003
  5. Another good source for finding local MCSEs is to talk to the local
    Microsoft Certified Training Centers. You can find them by going to
    www.microsoft.com/traincert and following the link to find training.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Training and Certification

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jul 24, 2003
  6. Ah, Andy is on duty today. Tom has the day off?

    Andy, would you kindly peruse the thread entitled "70-216 Testking 14" and
    see if you can help out with some kind of advice?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  7. Stephanie McDonald

    Haitham Guest

    Haitham, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Stephanie McDonald

    Tron2003 Guest

    He's blowing it off! lol ya good try at the office politics.

    Tron2003, Jul 25, 2003