    tossed out and I am wondering if it is possible to reset these bridges to a
    roaming wireless network...such as a cafe or airport or even use it at home
    on a laptop that requires a PCMIA card.

    Guest, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Lem Guest

    You can probably use this hardware but what different devices can be used for --
    and how useful they will be -- depends on the exact model(s) you have
    available. Linksys (I assume that's what you mean by Linksey) makes a wide
    variety of network products, and you'll have to be more specific for a more
    specific response.

    Lem, Dec 6, 2005