    interface of the router for data ) ?

    Since I found voice network is not stable ?

    THX a lot

    bensonlei, Apr 1, 2009

  2. bensonlei

    Trendkill Guest

    One default route for the router. As long as your nodes on each of
    those vlans have the associated router interfaces as their default
    gateway, the router only needs one default router for all directly
    connected networks, unless you need to specifically set two different
    ones (and this can be done via policy based routing).

    Trendkill, Apr 1, 2009