    arrange to get a 6 disc set by having each side pressed seperatly and am
    wondering if thats why its not a true WS from netflix
    Thanks in advance

    Bratboy, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Bratboy

    Jay G. Guest

    Yes, the retail version is non-anamorphic letterboxed widescreen. It came
    quite a surprise to many people.

    Online reviews mention it, like this one:
    http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=17208

    -Jay

    Jay G., Jan 14, 2006

  3. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    Thanks for the link. Hopefully the get things right for season 2 on but
    doubt it.

    Bratboy, Jan 14, 2006