    is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
    than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.eu.org
    for abuse and hashcash info.

    George Orwell, Apr 5, 2007

  2. George Orwell

    Justin Guest

    George Orwell wrote on [5 Apr 2007 15:56:12 -0000]:
    > What do you "pro" posters use to generate NZB files for your posts?

    None

    > Also, what is the multipart bin posting software of choice nowadays? (Do
    > any of them have NZB generation capability?)

    neither.

    This isn't a binaries newsgroup

    Justin, Apr 5, 2007

  3. George Orwell

    Richard C. Guest

    "George Orwell" <> wrote in message
    > What do you "pro" posters use to generate NZB files for your posts?
    >
    > Also, what is the multipart bin posting software of choice nowadays? (Do
    > any of them have NZB generation capability?)
    >
    > Thanks.

    ================================
    What the hell are you talking about?
    This is a text only newsgroup.
    binaries could get you banned from your ISP.

    Richard C., Apr 6, 2007
  4. George Orwell

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 06:48:08 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    Gave us:

    >"George Orwell" <> wrote in message
    >> What do you "pro" posters use to generate NZB files for your posts?
    >>
    >> Also, what is the multipart bin posting software of choice nowadays? (Do
    >> any of them have NZB generation capability?)
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >================================
    >What the hell are you talking about?

    Read it, dipshit. He is asking about a news client for grabbing
    binaries.

    >This is a text only newsgroup.

    Did he say something about getting them from here?

    >binaries could get you banned from your ISP.

    Not at all. Most get blocked from ever being posted into text
    groups, and an ISP that is so antiquated as to not have a decent
    server package to block them would likely issue a warning first as
    opposed to shooting themselves in the financial foot by banning every
    newb subscriber that posts incorrectly.

    MassiveProng, Apr 7, 2007
  5. George Orwell

    Richard C. Guest

    You sound like a piratetard!

    ============================
    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Richard C., Apr 7, 2007
  6. George Orwell

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:32:09 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    Gave us:

    >You sound like a piratetard!

    No, you top posting, Usenet retard. I just happen to know what news
    server policies and practices are, and you obviously do not.

    Nice pussy boy stabbing out thing you got going there though, pussy
    boy.

    MassiveProng, Apr 7, 2007
  7. George Orwell

    Richard C. Guest

    You are so amusing.

    I have not heard such language (as you use all the tim)
    since I was in 4th grade or so.

    You are a mental child.

    Hope that keeps working for you.

    =======================================

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Richard C., Apr 7, 2007
  8. George Orwell

    Justin Guest

    Richard C. wrote on [Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:32:09 -0700]:
    > You sound like a piratetard!

    You sound like a tool

    Justin, Apr 8, 2007
  9. George Orwell

    Richard C. Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Richard C. wrote on [Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:32:09 -0700]:
    >> You sound like a piratetard!

    > You sound like a tool

    ======================
    You sound like you do not understand sarcasm.

    Richard C., Apr 9, 2007
  10. George Orwell

    Justin Guest

    Richard C. wrote on [Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:57:20 -0700]:
    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Richard C. wrote on [Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:32:09 -0700]:
    >>> You sound like a piratetard!

    >> You sound like a tool

    > ======================
    > You sound like you do not understand sarcasm.

    Perhaps you don't.

    Justin, Apr 9, 2007
  11. George Orwell

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:57:20 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    Gave us:

    >"Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Richard C. wrote on [Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:32:09 -0700]:
    >>> You sound like a piratetard!

    >> You sound like a tool

    >======================
    >You sound like you do not understand sarcasm.

    The total shit you post isn't sarcasm, idiot.

    MassiveProng, Apr 10, 2007
  12. George Orwell

    Richard C. Guest

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:57:20 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    >>"Justin" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You sound like a tool

    >>You sound like you do not understand sarcasm.

    > The total shit you post isn't sarcasm, idiot.

    Compared to the spew you post, it is poetry.

    Richard C., Apr 10, 2007