    or case that you would get if you purchased the DVD from a store?
    Would you be willing to pay more for your subscription if they
    included these items?

    respj4pc, Feb 20, 2008

  2. ....Umm, WHY? 0_o??

    (Apart from Disney Rewards codes, and I tend to buy those disks anyway.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Feb 20, 2008

  3. respj4pc

    respj4pc Guest

    lol, you mean why do I ask? It's just something I've wondered is all.
    And this is the perfect place to ask.

    respj4pc, Feb 20, 2008
  4. respj4pc

    Tarkus Guest

    No. If I want all that stuff, I just buy it.

    Tarkus, Feb 20, 2008
  5. respj4pc

    Van Guest

    http://www.freecovers.net/

    Van, Feb 21, 2008
  6. respj4pc

    Kuskokwim Guest

    No I would not.

    Kuskokwim, Feb 21, 2008
  7. respj4pc

    skip Guest

    Nope not me

    skip, Feb 21, 2008
  8. Nope. I just want them to send me unbroken discs in a timely
    fashion. That has been a problem for them lately.

    -beaumon

    lorincantrell, Feb 21, 2008
  9. respj4pc

    Phisherman Guest

    Same here. I just want to see the movie. I got a Netflix cracked
    DVD and immediately reported the damaged to them. I had to wait until
    they got the damaged disc back for them to send out another one. It
    was almost they did not believe me when I said, "The disc is damaged."
    That took two weeks so I cancelled. I feel they should send out (the
    same disc) immediately if the disc is damaged. The longer it takes
    the more $ for Netflix. I won't play "The Netflix Waiting Game"
    again.

    Phisherman, Feb 22, 2008