  1. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    you have my sympathy, but the nightmares will never go away...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    she also hasn't poisoned my dinner....yet.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    tell my boss

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    well, it isn't for the dudes.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    not nearly enough but close...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    I'd forget them

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    um, I'd like ones that don't belong to you.
    *shudder*

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Hugh Jorgan

    Frisbee® Guest

    I got marred (not a mis-spledding) in 1990.

    From that point onward, it was all about extremely strange.

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Hugh Jorgan

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    iffypiffy

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Hugh Jorgan

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Give him Jared's.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    I don't want Jared's sandwich either...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Hugh Jorgan

    Briscobar Guest

    What about Jared's shorts?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    pass

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Hugh Jorgan

    Frisbee® Guest

    ifyfompfm

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Hugh Jorgan

    LRM Guest

    I 2nd that!

    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    Are you calling me a moron?

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Hugh Jorgan

    LRM Guest

    No man ever got shot by his wife while she was out looking for a job either.

    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    yeah, I didn't quite catch that either

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    huh? ok, so if I send my wife out to find another job she WONT shoot me?
    That's not what she's been telling me...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006