    Remove hat to reply
    Have you noticed that a slight tax increase costs you two hundred dollars,
    and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    One day at a time, Brother, One day at a time.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Keep it simple, stupid.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    I Love Jesus, it's his fan club I can't stand.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Hugh Jorgan

    MitchS Guest

    Remember the journey of a thousand posts begins with one beer. Don't fall
    to the temptation.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    How profound. Can I add that to my sigmonster?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    If two men agree on everything,
    you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    I thought it was the journey to 1500 posts starts when CBIC gets drunk.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    I do, you never made me a sandwhich

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    I want those

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    M-O-U-S-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    depends on who wears them

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    everyone knows that commas should sepeate a list...or tabs....or <CRLF>....

    periods should be used to indicate a higherachy...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    that's why I don't put them on the card. Those 11X17 business cards are a
    pain to carry around.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Hugh Jorgan

    CBIC Guest

    [email protected] it how many times do I have to apologize for that? OK, I'm SORRY.
    I'm rueing just like the rest of you.

    CBIC, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    I can resist anything except for temptation...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    you know damned right

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    it's all the new trainer requirements isn't it....

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    wow, guess aristotle was wrong...