    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Wanna see my source code? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hugh Jorgan

    Jtyc Guest

    Was it a lamp?

    A piece of paper. And I had to share it with everyone.

    Jtyc, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    You know you've been a techie too long when you
    think a period is used to separate items in a list.

    kpg.MCNGP.0x22

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  4. You should see my business card.

    not one single space anywhere

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  5. I wont bother to mention the exams I plan to take this year. I think I have
    10 or so on the schedule..

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  6. Hugh Jorgan

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    I need to add all my PotD's to my cert line.

    kpg MCNGP0x22, PotDx5 (but who's counting?)

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Yeah and I think I get two assists from those. I'm not sure if that's a good
    thing or not though.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  9. I was less than 1!

    I feel like...

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Hugh Jorgan

    LnkWizard Guest

    IFYPFY
    --

    In 1981, I was serving my country working in West Berlin at fixing radios
    and other "electronic devices"

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2006
  11. I did too. It was so impressive, I made an online version of the 'I Love Me
    Wall' at http://www.roblindman.com/ . Next, I plan to squeegee people's
    windshields for pocket change.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Hugh Jorgan

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=:
    I know how to spell you retard!

    Does that count?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  13. I've entertained that thought, but I refuse to accept it.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Period of the day?

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Hugh Jorgan

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of The Rev [MCT]:
    From what?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Hugh Jorgan

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of T-Bone:
    MOUS doesn't count. In fact I believe it's a negative credit.

    I know, I have Word & Excel too.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  17. At least two of his PotD's where replies to a post I made. So I take credit
    for the alley oop and there is nothing you can do about it.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  18. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    I refure to share my PotD's

    I will grant you the lesser PotDA recognition however.

    I thing it takes 12 PotDA's to equal 1 PotD.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Hugh Jorgan

    T-Bone Guest

    Mine aren't MOUS, they are MCP. Earned before MOUS existed.

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2006
  20. We f**k me runnin. I'll never make it to 12. Unless of course he program I
    recently joined counts, it has 12 steps, but I can't ever seem to make it
    past step 1...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.