    Brat Guest

    I was... but I was only 3!!!

    I feel young all of a sudden!

    Brat, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hugh Jorgan

    Consultant Guest

    i feel greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hugh Jorgan

    Consultant Guest

    i have my ged

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Hugh Jorgan

    Consultant Guest

    i do! it's better then an a-

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Hugh Jorgan

    Consultant Guest

    almost the same except i dont have the mct & mcdst

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Hugh Jorgan

    Briscobar Guest

    Haha now you don't. I wasn't born until 1981.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Hugh Jorgan

    MitchS Guest

    I was T minus 3 years and counting. Lord, I thought I was getting old,
    thanks yous guys.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    In 1981 I had just gotten out of the Marines and was
    working in the West Texas oil patch as a roughneck.

    Good times.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    Um, you are geting old. Think of the alternative.

    It's like when my wife complains that her baby son,
    age 17, will be leaving soon. I tell her that's the
    whole point of having kids - so they can grow up and
    leave.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Hugh Jorgan

    Jtyc Guest

    i have my ged

    I got a major award at work.

    Jtyc, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Dang top poster. It took me a while to figure out what the fusk you were
    talking about.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    .... now go away before I taunt you a second time.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oh yeah, well I'm a Cheesy Bite Certified Pizza Technician, so there.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    You can never tell which way the train went by looking at the track.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Hugh Jorgan

    Briscobar Guest

    You only got employee of the month because the other cashiers can't count
    change properly.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I was. I think I pottied in the toilet for the first time that year.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    What? I came in here for an argument.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    These young whippersnappers today!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I have my degree in "Learning the Personal Computer" from ICS.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Technology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Was it a lamp?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Obey gravity, It's the law!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Hugh Jorgan

    MitchS Guest

    Well we have a fat guy that lost weight, what does Cheesy bite have?
    Wait... that really doesn't sound that impressive. But we do have kewl
    t-shirts that say "Put a foot in your mouth" and shorts that say "eat fresh"
    We are the envy of the local Wal-Mart.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Hugh Jorgan

    T-Bone Guest

    Heck yes. And because the certs never expire, I'm still certified all the
    way back to Windows 95, Word and Excel.

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2006
  20. mct.mcp.mcdst.mcsa.mcsas.mcse.mcses.mcdba.i-net+.a+.network+.server+.project+.rfid+security+.e
    -biz+

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.