    wonder...

    What Microsoft Certifications do you have?? Are most of you 2003 or 2000??

    Rod

    Hugh Jorgan, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hugh Jorgan

    lowdes Guest

    They have none and won't post what they have ether. . . .

    lowdes, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hugh Jorgan

    LRM Guest

    2003

    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Neil did, you tool.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    A shroe! A shroe! My dingkome for a shroe!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm MCSA 2000, A+, Net+, i-Net+, and CIW-A. Now that I'm almost caught up
    with that stupid MCNGP Website, maybe I'll finish my MCSE and upgrade to
    2003. Surely the employers will be beating down my door then.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    There are two kinds of people in the world, those that think there are two
    kinds of people in the world, and those that know better.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Hugh Jorgan

    Guest Guest

    I suggest that u keep those certifications out of your posts signature.
    Because your posts plus your user name show that u not even an A+ tech.
    ----

    Guest, Jan 25, 2006
  7. You can't even spell A+.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Hugh, the size of your Jorgan seems to obfuscate the rest of what you are
    implying here...

    Are you saying that in order to spam or bash someone else, you have to be
    worth something yourself? Because IMHO, that's never stopped anyone. That's
    like saying that just because you're ethiopian, you can't make fun of
    someone who works at McDonalds...

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Hugh Jorgan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you have to get sarcastic with some of the posts simply because of the
    Ignorance, stupidity, as well as the cheats and thieves out there; to
    me they're the same - people who have no business in the profession.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Hugh Jorgan

    Guest Guest

    Oh really.. Do u actually know what A+ is?

    If so… How u spell A+ u retard!
    ---

    Guest, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Hugh Jorgan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Surely the employers will be beating down my door then.

    The only people who beat my door down are in the vice squad :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Hugh Jorgan

    lowdes Guest

    And you haven't

    lowdes, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Hugh Jorgan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And I won't because it's none of your fusking business. But if you'd like to
    know, I'm MCSA 2000, A+, Net+, i-Net+, and CIW-A. Feel better now?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    The longest word which repeats no letters, is the word uncopywritable.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Hugh Jorgan

    Frisbee® Guest

    Mr. Dixie Wrecked, MCNGP, MCP (2000), BCIP times 12, CPD, CPP, BBCx times
    ~150 (nearly all of those expired)

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Hugh Jorgan

    MitchS Guest

    Hello Rod,
    The only MS cert I have is MCSA 2000. I do however have CCNA, A+, Net+, and
    Sandwich Artist 2006. I don't recall recently bashing or belittling anyone,
    do you feel belittled?

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    NT3.51, NT4, Win2000 and Win2k3 certified. Also have the MCP+I, MCSE+I,
    MCDST, MCSA (2000 and 2003), MCDBA (2000) and MCT. And those that get the
    sarcastic bashing are usually the ones that deserve the sarcastic bashing.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Hugh Jorgan

    Neil Guest

    I did. The fact that lowdes is incapable of reading it probably leads to
    his belief that I did not. And that's just not my opinion 'ether'.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Hugh Jorgan

    LnkWizard Guest

    A+, Network+, MCSA, Assorted HP SPN's, Three Lexmark Certs,
    BS Computer Science Programming & Business (MIS) Tracks,
    Dell Warranty Certification, J3ABR30454-000, X3AZR30474-4ZK,
    USAF Instructor, and lastly T2E173-9EI,4ZK,407L.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Hugh Jorgan

    Brat Guest

    MCSE (2K), MCSE Messaging (2k), CCNA, CNA, A+, BCSA (Blackberry)

    CCNP in progress

    Brat, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Hugh Jorgan

    kpg Guest

    While I am not as cert-laden as others, I am also one of the top 10
    nicest MCNGP, as voted in an independent survey of 4 out of five
    dentists.

    kpg MCNGP 0x22, BSCS, A+, Net+, MCP(2000), IT Project+ (in progress),
    and also working on MCAD VB.NET. Oh, and I wrote my first BASIC
    program in 1974 (blackjack on some kind of hand help radio shack
    computer thingy). Some of theses jokers weren't even alive in 1974!

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006