    Would you please tell me how to edit and restore the registry in Windows XP
    and Windows Server 2003?

    Thanks, bye..

    Guest, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=
    unfreakin' believable:

    http://tinyurl.com/lffbm

    or if you had spent more than 2 seconds you would have found:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

    which is entitled:

    "How to back up, edit, and restore the registry in Windows XP and Windows
    Server 2003"

    Neil, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    *hands Neil the pliers*

    JaR, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    sure. click start. click run. type exactly the following:

    "iexplore www.mcngp.com"

    and then just click on the big picture at the top center.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 29, 2006
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Rowdy Yates once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    The ThinkGeek site?

    kpg, Mar 29, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did I get that hook in me again? dambit

    Neil, Mar 29, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Would you please tell me how to edit and restore the registry in Windows XP
    rm -r -f *

    Oh, you said xp, sorry my bad.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2006
  8. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    sure, delete ntldr from the root of your c drive, then reboot, this will
    force a clean version of the registry to load, from backup

    Consultant, Mar 30, 2006