  1. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    thanks

    Mr. Moe, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Mr. Moe

    Biz Guest

    If you mean to play on a regular dvd player attached to a tv, tehn you have
    to convert them to mpeg, then author to DVD....

    The entire process is outlined very well at www.videohelp.com

    Biz, Mar 11, 2006

  3. Mr. Moe

    ivan Guest

    ivan, Mar 11, 2006
  4. Mr. Moe

    WebVideo Guest

    Total video converter supports importing MOV formats very well.

    WebVideo, Mar 11, 2006
  5. Mr. Moe

    MoonRiver

    Joined:
    May 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mac user

    Just Share a guide from Google:
    How to Convert Quicktime (MOV) to DVD on Mac

    MoonRiver, Aug 13, 2009
  6. Mr. Moe

    mepansy

    Joined:
    May 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Easy~
    1.Install the Wondershare Video to DVD Burner.
    2.Add MOV files.
    3.Edit MOV Files.
    4.Burn MOV Video to DVD on Mac.

    Last edited: May 18, 2010
    mepansy, May 18, 2010
  7. Mr. Moe

    wishyou0607

    Joined:
    May 22, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    what i use is Brorsoft video converter which can help you to convert quicktime mov to DVD formats.
    i have used it for a long time .it is very easy and fast to use
    google it

    wishyou0607, Jun 8, 2010
  8. Mr. Moe

    inman2787

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    MOV to DVD

    I would recommend you to download and install the VSO ConvertXtoDVD on your system for this since this apppication will definitely help you to create your dvd you do not need any external codecs like the avi codec. You can also Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus.
    ConvertXtoDVD - top-choice AVI to DVD video conversion software - convert and burn any videos such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD, YouTube to DVD, ogm, MPEG to DVD, quicktime mov to DVD.I suggest you can download its trail version to burn your avi movie.
    Hope that it can do your a favor.

    www@softwarebbs@com/wiki/VSO_ConvertXtoDVD_-_AVI_to_DVD_Video_Converte (change"@" to".",you will know more reviews.Have a good time)

    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    inman2787, Oct 3, 2010
  9. Mr. Moe

    Saimon7

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    As for me,i prefer convert mov into Youtube's video to using macvide. com Macvide VideoFlash Converter.it's tool for convert mov to flv.In my opinion it's really good tool

    Saimon7, Feb 3, 2011