    then it does the same thing again. If you have any help / suggestions for
    this person, please reply to GROUP. Thank you.

    --

    joe, Oct 7, 2003

  2. joe

    Boomer Guest

    comp.periphs.printers

    Boomer, Oct 7, 2003

  3. joe

    Kenny Guest

    Fan the paper before loading it in the printer. Damp or poor quality paper
    can also cause this.

    Kenny, Oct 7, 2003
  4. joe

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, Kenny yelled out:
    Thank you, Kenny.

    joe, Oct 7, 2003
  5. No, it can't.

    Rev. Quentin P. Johannas, Oct 8, 2003
  6. joe

    Phil Guest

    Yes it Can!

    Phil, Oct 8, 2003
  7. joe

    Hugh Lilly Guest

    Yes, it can.

    Hugh Lilly, Oct 8, 2003
  8. joe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    This nym as given up saying "I killfile anyone who....." ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 8, 2003