    is there an encryption program that will do this. i would post this to
    alt.computer.security but AOL does not carry the group. i love them so.
    Thanks

    maxwell, Oct 17, 2003

  2. From: (maxwell)
    U.are.U Home $99
    http://www.digitalpersona.com/

    --

    - -- - -- - --
    -- - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -- --
    - -- - - - -- - -- - -- -- -- -- - -- -

    caveat lector - reader beware, Oct 17, 2003

  3. maxwell

    Ben There Guest

  4. maxwell

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Rinkworks' Computer Stupidities site is great. They just updated it a
    month or so ago, the last update before that was like a year before. I
    hope it becomes regularly updated, as I find it hiliarous.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 19, 2003