    to respond, though it is no longer on my screen and I don't know how to
    recall it.

    Many thanks in advance.

    hounslow3, Feb 12, 2012

  2. Am 12.02.2012 12:18, schrieb :
    Please check you view set up. With "unread" instead of "all", the read
    ones will no longer displayed.

    For postings, some weeks ago, you have to change in TB the storrage time
    for your Usenet account, too.

    Dieter Schultheis, Feb 12, 2012

  3. hounslow3

    hounslow3 Guest

    I see. That being the case, then how can I download the last 500 subject
    headings?

    hounslow3, Feb 12, 2012