    70-284
    70-291

    Shawn

    Shawn, Sep 2, 2008

  2. Shawn

    CBIC Guest

    Actually you only need one to get certifed. The rest are filler.

    CBIC, Sep 2, 2008

  3. Shawn

    John R Guest

    If you're going to want to make it in IT, you better learn how to find
    answers to *very* simple questions on your own without depending on a
    newsgroup.

    Your list look sufficient to get MCSA-M.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.mspx

    John R
    John R

    John R, Sep 2, 2008
  4. Shawn

    Slave Guest

    Shawn,

    I have done some of these and am certified, I just need a couple more and I
    am told I will meet my new wife, get a new house and a nice car

    Slave, Sep 10, 2008
  5. Shawn

    John R Guest

    Tell you wife to wait until AFTER your sleep study.

    John R

    John R, Sep 10, 2008
  6. Shawn

    Consultant Guest

    what are you going to do with your old wife?

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2008
  7. Shawn

    Slave Guest

    She will take all my old ztudy books so I have lots of room in my big new house

    Slave, Sep 11, 2008
  8. Shawn

    JohnB Guest

    and the rest of the story goes...

    your new wife will find a *new* man, with and MCSE, and she will take half
    of your new house.

    JohnB, Sep 11, 2008
  9. Shawn

    Slave Guest

    If that happens, I will have to study my butt off to get certified on 2008 so
    that I can get her back, but this will take a while, at least in the end I
    might have a few new certs to show for it ;-)

    Slave, Sep 12, 2008
  10. Shawn

    70-291 Guest

    70-291, Feb 11, 2009
  11. Dustin Harper, Feb 19, 2009
  12. Shawn

    PAJ Guest

    That's the trouble with top posting. You don't properly read what has
    already been stated.

    Oh, and 70-291 is also needed fro the MCSA.

    PAJ, Feb 20, 2009