    individually? or study as one big subject and take both exams on the same
    day?

    Thanks

    Vantage, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Vantage

    Mike T. Guest

    It really depends on your studying style and what works best for you. I
    personally would feel better doing one at a time to maintain focus on the
    task at hand, but YMMV. One concern I would have doing multiple tests in one
    day is that if for some reason you fail the first one, too much doubt might
    creep into your head on the second test. Similar to when a baseball player
    strikes out and thinks about the at-bat too much when he goes out into the
    field next inning, leading to a defensive error. [1]

    [1] - If you live in a Commonwealth country, feel free to substitute
    googlies, lbws, and other various and sundry cricket terms for the baseball
    references above.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 27, 2006

  3. Vantage

    Manny Borges Guest

    Personaly, if you can't do them both in a day it would be very surprising.
    Those tests are surprisingly easy.
    It was actually a contest between me a few other MCTS the day both tests
    were available to be taken to see who could do them fastest and still score
    over a 900.

    Just to brag, I won with a combined time of 52 mins.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
    and those who don't.

    Manny Borges, Mar 28, 2006