    would be valid if Brat had changed her handle since she was inducted but she
    hasn't. Why do I feel like we're having the debate Brat and Thor should be
    having.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    let's not forget: -
    we should add the question 'did Consultant really see the pictures of
    Deb?'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yes, she has changed her handle since she was inducted. She used to go by
    her real name. She started getting a LOT of negative attention from various
    trolls, and as a result changed her handle. Also, many members never post
    that they're MCNGP. I'm guilty of this myself, and used to do it, but since
    the majority of members do not include it in their sig, and because it's
    more fun to mess with lamers without it, I've long since dropped it, only
    occaisionally using it in my sig.

    Remember that we've had a recent troll start posting as if he/she/it was an
    MCNGP, so simply posting MCNGP in your sig, and with an invalid number to
    boot (since Thor knew that number was way beyond where we're at) is a valid
    enough reason to suspect that Brat was not MCNGP, in my opinion. Had Brat
    used her real number, this whole stupid mess would likely have been avoided.
    Lowdes may be gone, but he is inevitably partly responsible. Sheesh Lowdes
    causes trouble even when gone.

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    I was not aware of this. I sit corrected.

    She used to go by
    And IIRC I was partly responsible for running him off after he did.

    so simply posting MCNGP in your sig, and with an invalid number to
    I've just realized that I don't care about this anymore. You win. It's none
    of my business.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I'm one of the newest members here, yet I've had access to all that
    information. All of the members after me have also had that information
    available to them. Did I NOT post a question, MONTHS ago, in the site that
    pertained to this exact topic? Had any member taken a few minutes to read
    that post, they would have known EVERY member of the MCNGP....and their
    numbers.

    I did that for a reason....because just prior to my induction, I had that
    run-in with...well if you're familiar with it, you know...if you're not,
    then you can google it.

    I've also gone and spent $42 for a supernews account so that I had the
    postings back to like 2002 or something like that (and yes, I've downloaded
    all of the 100,000+ messages), and read many of the pertinent topics...so
    I've taken the time to learn about most of you.

    No, I wouldn't expect EVERYONE to go that far, but at the very least, a
    basic knowledge of the Members' Names and Numbers SHOULD be a part of the
    induction process. Again, no...not EVERY member's name and number, just a
    couple. Something to the effect of: "Politician Spock (member or not?), if
    so #?", just as an icing on the cake. I just think it shows that the
    candidate is paying attention.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 13, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Quitter.

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    OK. $1.00 to anyone that can tell me what jtyc stands for.

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    It's one of my many talents.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    I know. I know.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    Guest Guest

    $1 ?? Not worth my time right now. Ask me again when I'm drunk.

    Guest, Nov 13, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    OK. $1.00 to anyone that can tell me what jtyc stands for.
    What? In 10 minutes?

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    TMML

    what about:

    - Things not to say to the InterNeil when drunk (either party)

    - List of folks Ramone tortures for fun and profit

    - Subjects that require changing the subject

    - EddieRox - What's with the all caps?

    - Why Ben is GOD!

    - Furniture lowdes could have a challenging debate with

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    I know, we had lunch. AND YOU ALL WEREN'T INVITED :p
    who cares
    I hold no ill will to any of them. It ranks up there with "didn't get
    garlic toast with my dinner" on the "like I care" list...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - #include <mandatory_cute_tagline>

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    Look, if I'm gonna wish, I'll go big. How about you, me Kat, LRM and a big
    tub of Jell-O. you 3 fight over who gets me. You all get to win, but I will
    enjoy the specticle.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Education helps earning capacity. Ask any college professor.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  15. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    not me..I still regret quitting smoking...

    <Mark Twain>
    Quitting smoking is easy...
    ....I've done it thousands of times!
    </Mark Twain>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Megahertz: When something is really painful.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  16. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    Me too, but I wont cough it up for a measly buck

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Brain damage? No thanks, I already have some.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  17. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    I do, since one of them never really even wanted to become an MCNGP in the
    first place, and the other betrayed us on more than one occaision.
    So now we're chopped liver?

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  18. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    I was more driving towards the "it's not keeping ME awake at night" point.
    If there have been suspensions, why have there not been decertifications it
    one betrayed us? For the other who didn't even want to become one (a) why
    was he/she admitted (XL) WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? not wanting to be
    admitted into the world's bestest club evar!
    pretty much ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Old Virus Detected, Contact Hacker For Update (Y/N)

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  19. Wingnut

    JaR Guest

    Number 28: Who got into the p1ssing match with LAR?

    Actually, that's gonna be 28 thru 1500 or so.

    JaR, Nov 13, 2006
  20. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    TMML
    don't de so stupid, that simply does not scale.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006