Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Wingnut, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    Perhaps but once I clarified the membership (one of the early members at
    that), his approach should have changed instead of continuing the attack.
    At that point, most honorable members would have backed down and made light
    of the scripting error. Once I realized the problem and removed the faulty
    script, I fully expected a razing from the group but not a complete put down
    for my gender. And his comment about "women not being able to convert" was
    again inaccurate for 2 reasons:

    1. You picked it up (while I made the mistake of not even looking at the
    script output - therein lies my mistake)
    2. The script was created by a MALE which I also explained.

    But then one has to wonder if, with all the members we do have, what calibre
    we have as members where one would continue with such behavior toward
    another member. But that is just my opinion. As a member for many years
    (my # is 10 so it has been a few - will be 4 years in April I think), I have
    seen a lot of things but normally we tend to stick together as a group.
    Chalk that up to another mistake on my part.

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    Not that you need me to stick up for you but I agree with you. As a new
    member it was his obligation to research the history of the group and know
    all the members. Sure you don't post here that often and you left before I
    even showed up but I knew who you were. Why? Because I know the history of
    our esteemed group. I say you owe him a kick in the nuts and he owes you an
    apology.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Looks to me like you did your own attack...

    "You also missed
    the BINARY reference to my MCNGP #! Do the conversion and do some
    research."

    He did. Perhaps you should have done some research before replying.

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    stick with me kid...at the hips preferably ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Nice guys finish last.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    I made the same mistake 3 years ago. got me ousted for a bit. as for
    reasearching, I found that going to our site and looking up the membership
    was very helpf...whasat? 404? oh, never mind...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Join USENET: Meet exciting, unusual people and flame them.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    as for

    Last time I checked google groups had all the info you would need and is
    functioning properly.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    You know, another member was temporarily ousted at that time too.

    I wonder who's fault that was?

    I'm not a real big fan of either of the two members that were responsible.

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    You wish old man :p

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Do you honestly expect every new member to read five years worth of poasts,
    more than half of them from Neil? Okay, Neil's are only the last two or
    three years, but furrfu.

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I'm telling ya, there needs to be a basic skills test. History is
    so important.

    Some suggested topics...

    - The Founding Fathers.

    - Great Lamers in History.

    - Chalk's Phrase, Origins and Uses.

    - Paisley - Man or Myth?

    - Bookshelf Safety - It's no accident.

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    At that point, most honorable members would have backed down and made light
    indeed. I don't know what's up with these newbies. people seem intent
    on starting a civil war!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    You don't have to read every post. See, google has a great feature that
    allows you to SEARCH for stuff. It's a great concept.

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Do you honestly expect every new member to read five years worth of
    lol!

    let's not forget: -
    Cobol, Crap Programming Language or stupid Bot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Do you honestly expect every new member to read five years worth of
    wopppppeeeee!

    pls b poasting site address 4 me

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  15. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  16. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    But without a list of members (see: web site down), how does one know who to
    search for. Also, a significant number of members go by handles now that
    they DID NOT HAVE when they were inducted. (No, I'm not talking about you.)

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  17. Wingnut

    JaR Guest

    ROTFL!

    Wow! I haven't heard a line of crap like that since the 60s! LOL!

    What a tool. Do you wear tie-dyed t-shirts and drive a VW minivan?

    Far out man. Like tripandicular. Timothy Leary lives!

    JaR, Nov 13, 2006
  18. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    2nded

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  19. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You are typical of the neo fascist who had hijacked the government.
    For one minute I thought you were refereing to me, lol!

    Now I see, I must have kf'd the op.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  20. Wingnut