  1. Wingnut

    CertGuard Guest

    TMML

    CertGuard, Nov 11, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    POWER TO THE PEE PULL!

    Frisbee®, Nov 11, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Guest Guest

    The "Real" terrorists are George Bush & Tony Blair,

    There are no "Islamic terrorists", these groups are fighting for the freedom
    from US domination and occupation. It is US overseas policy that has brought
    the troubles we now face. If the US left them alone, we would not be at war
    with them and the world would be a far more peaceful place to live for all
    of mankind.

    It is clear that Bush wishes to pursue his bid for global domination of the
    world by threatening the peaceful peoples' of North Korea & Iran, hoping
    that in self defence, those peace loving countries act to provoke Bush and
    his war mongering allies into advancing their global domination dream, just
    has they did to Iraq. Thankfully through the recent mid term elections, the
    people have rejected Bush's war monger policies. I hope that when the
    Democrats gain power in 2008, Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney & co will tried as war
    criminals.

    Guest, Nov 11, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    Phil Guest

    kpg wrote:
    [snip][snip]
    I seem to remember a terrific amount of activity at the Syrian border at
    the start of the Iraq war, and several foreign embassies were slow/late
    getting their folks out, Russia for one. Remember the cars getting shot
    at by US soldiers.. It wouldn't surprise me if alot of WMD/other stuff
    was shipped across the Syrian border before the US military got there to
    police it. For a while there were bus loads of insurgents entering Iraq
    from Syria, who knows what was/is being trafficked. Keep an open mind on
    the WMD etc, just because they haven't been found yet doesn't mean they
    don't exist, and with arms going to Hezbollah in Lebanon so easily from
    Syria, Syria doesn't have much credibility...

    Phil, Nov 11, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Phil Guest

    thats what they did in the UK, one incident with a carbine and they were
    banned, a few years later a nut in Dunblane school and all guns were
    banned by popular public opinion. Now only the criminals have
    [unregistered] guns, and the police, formerly famous for not carryng...

    Phil, Nov 11, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    Bush? Global Domination? HAHAHA... he can't even pronounce that! Imagine
    Bush as a Global Dictator! HAHAHAHAHAHA ... sorry I just can't picture it.
    Even my grandmother could whoop his ass!

    Didn't Rumsfeld step down? I'm not an American so I don't pay much
    attention to it. I'm just too busy trying to keep up with Stephen Harper's
    about face politicing.

    Brat®, Nov 12, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    ^^^^^^^^
    You try to confuse!

    LRM, Nov 12, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    Bush? Global Domination? HAHAHA... he can't even pronounce that!
    Hello, mr. Saveloy®, you're a stupid [email protected]@h0le!
    What country is your grandmother the leader of?
    I'm so tired of imbesiles thinking they are so much smarter than state
    leaders (not only the western).
    Why using 01001010? Are you some kind of a cheater, too? I think we are
    still at 110110.

    53 ('5' / 35 / 53 / 65 / 110101)

    Thor, Nov 12, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    Mr? I am no Mr! I guess you didnt get the joke about my grandmother (my
    grandmother could physically whoop his skinny little ass) ... I guess you
    ALSO didnt catch the Stephen Harper reference (Canadian). You also missed
    the BINARY reference to my MCNGP #! Do the conversion and do some research.
    My MCNGP # is 10 but was changed by Consultant as a joke a couple of years
    ago to 69 and I have used it ever since! so 01001010 is binary for 69! And
    yes I am ignoring the Saveloy and a$$hole reference.

    Brat®, Nov 12, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    Mr? I am no Mr! I guess you didnt get the joke about my grandmother (my
    Nice. A woman on fire.

    1000101 is binary for 69 decimal
    1101001 is binary for 69 heximal
    1001010 is binary for 74 decimal and 4A heximal
    and woman generally can't convert numbers or do boolean logic, that's why
    there are so few female developers, it's just a fact of life.

    it's fathers day, I'll be back...

    Decorate my office.
    53

    Thor, Nov 12, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    Dude! I saw it first, now I think I'm going to have to put a serious hurt on
    you. Can't have thunder without lightening, and I'm the shock of your life
    ;)

    LRM, Nov 12, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    it will not happen again, madam.
    and "woman generally can't convert numbers" (obviously) does not apply to
    you.
    53

    Thor, Nov 12, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Oh puh-lease....now you're just suckin' up ;)

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    NOT that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just sayin'

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 12, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    And just because I get presents at Christmas doesn't mean Santa doesn't
    exist...

    WTF DO YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Why does sour cream have an expiration date?

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  15. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As Brat® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Thor is one of the new International acquisitions. His humor
    and take on world events is unusual, to say the least. Half
    the time I can't even understand what he say through that
    heavy Nordic accent. WTF.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  16. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I guess when God was passing out brains, you thought He
    said trains....

    <stands perfectly still>

    kp "Canadian's eyesight is based on movement" g

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  17. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    It was his way of saying that he didn't know who she was and why was she
    using the binary equivalent for 74. Since he knew of no MCNGP with a member
    number that high he was questioning if Brat was even and MCNGP. A simple
    error since she hardly ever posts he was not familiar with her. He was
    trying to rid the ng of posers.Personally I find his intentions laudable,
    even if his delivery was a little unusual. The comment about women not being
    able to convert binary was of course incorrect.

    LRM

    LRM, Nov 13, 2006
  18. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    THAT's why I wanted to be an MCSE! It's the Engineer thing. I already have
    my overalls and fancy hat.
    no it's not, that's just indicitive of old age.

    ....now where'd you go?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Error 44: Mouse conflict. Mickey and Minnie getting divorced.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  19. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Thanks for the interpretation.

    After careful review I see you are 100% correct. I guess I'll never
    have a career in the UN. thank gawd.

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  20. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yeah I was totally lost on all that, too.

    Good thing we have an official interpreter.

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006