    Can someone please explain to me how this conversation evolved from a
    question about the scope of ADI DNS replication to the subject of urinating
    on a billiards table?

    Frisbee®, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    JaR Guest

    Watch your pees and cues!

    JaR, Nov 3, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    Lasher Guest

    Its quite simple. If you take a parakeet, a donkey, and a sperm whale who
    are all indetermined on their preference of toilet paper, you can derive a
    math equasion that does 2^12392352903060945 * 42 = ADI DNS Source + a pool
    table in a trashy bar that you lose at pool and the person across from you
    therefore pees on the table.

    Did I mention I got my ass beat in pool last night?

    Lasher, Nov 3, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Lasher Guest

    Including, but not limited to, ridding the world of Jewish Penguins.

    Lasher, Nov 3, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    SPLORF!

    Neil, Nov 3, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Can someone please explain to me how this conversation evolved from a
    this must be the 'que' for same silly remarks.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As Lasher once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I'm not sure but I don;t think you can say that.

    kpg, Nov 3, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.
    I thought lowdes was nazi penguin, not that really give sh!t.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    Lasher Guest

    But Lowdes is gone, isn't he?

    Lasher, Nov 3, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Nah...he's lurking. I tell ya, he's too addicted to us to just 'up and
    leave'...I'm sure he's got some 12 step program going to help him, too.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 3, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    Phil Guest

    You won't see so many Brits there now, many of us got out, not the
    country it once was that's for sure, pains me to even visit

    Phil, Nov 4, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    Terence Rabe Guest

    When last (if ever) were you in the UK? Indian and Chinese are the most
    popular types of food, and it's hardly ever foggy where I live.

    (Wow, talk about thread drift.)

    Terence Rabe, Nov 4, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    You caught me... never been. I've fallen subject to the stereotyping of
    Britain, much like the rest of the world has about the U.S.

    Frisbee®, Nov 4, 2006
  15. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was" is
    a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?

    Frisbee®, Nov 4, 2006
  16. Wingnut

    Phil Guest

    You misunderstood, the UK isn't what it once was, never been to SA

    Phil, Nov 4, 2006
  17. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Okay....

    So your sentence would be "You won't see so many Brits there (in the UK?)
    now, many of us got out?"

    Wow.

    So if one visits the UK, we won't see many Brits?

    Frisbee®, Nov 4, 2006
  18. Wingnut

    Terence Rabe Guest

    From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was"
    SA ain't what it used to be either... We now have democracy, freedom,
    equality and are part of the global community. These are all good things. We
    also have rampant violent crime, growing political restlessness about
    unfulfilled election promises, massive unemployment, homelessness, poverty
    and AIDS is rife. These are not good things. Is SA better or worse than
    before the racist government was voted out? Best thing to do is go look for
    yourself.

    Terence Rabe, Nov 4, 2006
  19. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    Remarkable! A country that has lost its countrymen again. Last time was
    something like 230 years ago. Wonder which land mass they've all gone to
    this time around.

    LRM, Nov 4, 2006
  20. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    Is that the same as, "Thank you sir, may I please have another?"

    If so we should talk.

    LRM, Nov 4, 2006