    Just a simple canadian female tech who has a few letters after my name
    you really sure about that ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    I dont think I had the privledge/agony of meeting that character...

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    No. Stop. Come back.
    Why? because of a math error, I'm the a$$hole here.
    Are you intellectual?
    53

    Thor, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    I have (TSgt, USAF, Retired) after my name

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 13, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I dont think I had the privledge/agony of meeting that character...

    The first lamer of the week, the tool who reported people to their isp
    for taking the p*ss out of him, Tonker MCP, surely not !

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    do you have the accompanying watch?
    </obscure commercial, possibly only in Canajia>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Take me drunk, I'm home.

    Neil, Nov 13, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    Frisbee® Guest

    Just in case anyone wants to google, he actually went by "Tonka" IIRC

    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    any beers?
    to forget all the bad.
    whiskey?
    53

    Thor, Nov 13, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    Not so fast.

    Who are you, anyway?
    53

    Thor, Nov 13, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    That's what she said.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 14, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Well, that's a no brainer. TV series of course. The movie just didn't do it
    for me.

    B "Sid & Marty Croft ROCK!" D

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 14, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    All I can say is:

    Post more often

    I'm very rarely ever wrong

    Thor is the god of thunder and isn't ordinary, so expecting an ordinary
    response from him as a newer member isn't going to work.

    Don't blame your binary problems on men, they can't help it.

    LRM, Nov 15, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    LRM Guest

    yeah me too.

    LRM, Nov 15, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Neil Guest

    and do your freinds ALSO regret you quitting smoking? That's how you know
    you have really done it right. Annoy the CRAP out of everyone else during
    your withdrawls...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - If it weren't for lawyers, we wouldn't need them.

    Neil, Nov 15, 2006