    I have never stripped anyone of their cert... never have... never will. And
    that goes for both of you or anyone else.

    Clear?

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006

  2. Wingnut

    CBIC Guest

    Something tells me I don't know the whole story.
    *realizing it's none of my business, turns and walks in the other direction*

    CBIC, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    lol I never go far... I just rarely post.
    nah... dont worry about it... I accepted your appology... misunderstanding
    on both parts :)
    Some might not agree. Others might. I'm just an average tech slavin away
    to help luser users find the any key

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Anyway, I'm open for counter attack since I did not do my research, so
    you should be make to stand in the corner with paisley until you come
    to your senses.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  5. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    Gotta wait for beer-thirty for that... sorry :p

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  6. Wingnut

    Consultant Guest

    guys, cant we all just get along?
    69 is reserved

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2006
  7. Wingnut

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    That's It! I demand an inventigation. Who knew what and when?
    I want to see some oversight here! Somebody's gonna get impeached
    over this...

    kpg, Nov 13, 2006
  8. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    any beers?
    i'm not talking to you because you're a meanie.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  9. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    Just a simple canadian female tech who has a few letters after my name (not
    as many as Neil and a few others) - MCSE 2K, MCSA:Messaging 2K, CNA, CCNA
    (damnit expired though), A+ and the latest one BCSA (Blackberry/RIM Cert).
    I'm also in the process of getting my ITIL cert. Other than that?? Not
    much to tell.

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  10. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    My gawd! No one deserves that... cept lourdes, EDDIE and a few others that
    have barged thru our doors.

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  11. Wingnut

    Consultant Guest

    no, that is not correct.

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2006
  12. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol I never go far... I just rarely post.

    that's not what Con reckons, he said you go all the way ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  13. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    Well I cant say if he is right or wrong in his reckoning... ah hell... no
    matter what I say it will not sound right :p

    lol

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  14. Wingnut

    Brat® Guest

    lol and I missed one... Cpl (Ret'd) and not the ret'd does not stand for
    retarded... retired!!!

    Brat®, Nov 13, 2006
  15. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Just a simple canadian female tech who has a few letters after my name (not
    Sh*t, I only have a carriage return after my name!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  16. Wingnut

    Consultant Guest

    tonkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2006
  17. Wingnut

    Consultant Guest

    mine says, esquire

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2006
  18. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you should be make to stand in the corner with paisley until you come
    let's not forget Tonker MCP too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  19. Wingnut

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol I never go far... I just rarely post.
    we've seen the pics, so there!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2006
  20. Wingnut

    Thor Guest

    OK, I might have been to aggressive.
    I thought you were an impostor because earlier high numbers has been used.
    If you had used #69, I guess it wouldn't change anything. The male/female
    thing used to be my way of meeting women, so it's kind of hard to let go of
    it, but binary numbers ending with a '0' said to be an odd number triggers
    me.
    Anyway, here it is: _sorry if I hurt your feelings_. I still not mean that
    women not generally not can do boolean logic. That's not to say that I do
    better logic than all women, of course.

    Anyway, I'm open for counter attack since I did not do my research, so kick
    away.

    53

    Thor, Nov 13, 2006