    KenP Guest

    Sounds like I need to learn a few things. I'll go check and see if
    the values agree with the measurements more or less.

    KenP, Jan 18, 2004

  2. KenP

    KenP Guest

    When you purchase a Macbeth 24-color chart, doesn't it come with
    expected density values for each color? Otherwise, I'm not sure what
    value it would be. Thus far I've found no listings of these values
    anywhere, and I've Googled my Googler out...

    KenP, Jan 19, 2004

  3. This is what I can find:
    http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Graphics/Colors/ColorCharts.htm , but I assume each
    (batch comes with a description about the actual, or deviation from aim,
    values in a few coordinate systems).

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 19, 2004